Your Help Matters!
The mission of the Village at Ithaca would not be possible without the help of community members’ financial donations and time commitment. With your support, the Village will continue to expand its various programs reaching out to families and students.
2019 Volunteer Recognition
Your money can go a long way! From supporting. Here is just a tiny list of examples of what your money can do:
- Pay internet bills for families engaged in remote learning who cannot otherwise participate
- Bring food to children and families during this time of crisis
- Support our ongoing general operational services so that we can bring all-day academic support and advocacy programs to familie
Can’t donate money? Your time is just as important! Contribute what you can when you can.
- Do you have a driver’s license and vehicle? See if you could help us transport our kids who live in more rural areas to get to the resources they need.
- Are you a college student who has a few extra hours a week? You could help tutor students! Start by reaching out to Robyn Saulsbury, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not sure what you want to do to help? We’re up for anything you can offer that will help kids and families. We have a volunteer who is just baking treats everyday. Let us know how you can support our village.